Michael Lara, MD
With over 15 years of experience as a physician, Dr. Lara specializes in integrative approaches to treating common neuropsychiatric medical conditions including obesity, depression, memory loss, fatigue, and sleep disorders using evidence-based interventions that include nutrition, exercise, supplementation, and hormone replacement therapies.
In addition to his role as an integrative physician, Dr. Lara travels around the country educating allied health professionals on the topics of nutritional medicine, anti-aging medicine, exercise, and natural approaches to optimizing hormones.
- Stanford University, BA
- Harvard University, MA
- UCLA School of Medicine, MD
License, Certifications & Awards
- Member, American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Physician and Surgeon, Medical Board of California
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- American Psychiatric Association
- Northern California Psychiatric Association